- A completely painless healing process
- Improved muscular strength recovery while completely safe
- Increase body awareness and balance
- Raised morale during recovery
- Special treatments for motor vehicle accident injuries
What is Aquatic Therapy?
Aquatic therapy has been used to treat a wide range of ailments and injuries including: neurological disorders, musculoskeletal pain, sports-related injuries and rehabilitation, arthritis, back and neck pain, impaired balance, chronic pain and much more. Aquatic Therapy is especially effective in the rehabilitation of motor vehicle accident injuries.
Aquatic therapy differs from normal aquatic exercise or aquatic fitness because it is a form of physical treatment and rehabilitation that requires the oversight of a trained professional to ensure that it’s done properly and safely.
Why Our Aquatic Physical Therapy Is The Perfect Choice To Help Heal Your Body
There are a wide range of reasons why aquatic therapy is an excellent way to treat your physical injuries and ailments. These include: